Thursday 26 February 2009

Our people


Our God, the Father in heaven,

The Malay, Chinese, Indian and other natives are adopted as my people,
Our people have suffer under the iron hands especially these few days,
Our people have been oppressed,
the oppressor had laid down nets and stumbling blocks for my people,
Our people have shed the blood on this land,
my people have serve this country their whole life,
my people have been cheated in so many ways,
my people have look for hope for the last 50 years,
my people have fallen away for the peace and prosperity,
my people have been fooled for so many years,
my people have been ill treated for the past decades,
my people have been praying for your helps,
my people have been under this racist bondage for so many generations,
Let go my people to serve and seek You,
I pray for the Malay, Chinese and Indians and native people,
increase the man power to evangelise to them,
send us more workers, for the labour is much,
I pray for the Kings, so that only one King speak at a time,
and that only one King rule at a time,
Cut down the iron hands which are griping my people,
free us from the iron hands and its netting,
Time is near, that this generation will see,
change in my country,
the kingdom will come to an end,
and my people are start to breathe new air,
and my people will see sun light soon,
darkness will soon be gone from this land,
should the blood be shed for a time,
is this the price we have to pay for our freedom!
God up hold us in with Your protection,
if we have to pay with our blood, we will pay with our blood,
may your will be done on earth as it is in heaven,
I pray for our enemy, give them long life to see peace,
May God bless our enemy this time,
Make the bank empty a time,
and let the people become richer a moment,
Lord God for many who are poor they have become thieves,
may God also bless them and forgive them,
because of food, they steal and rob,
may God forgive them, may God give a pair of diligent hands,
and let them stay away from murders and great sins,
take us through this moment,
let the sky stopped and shut in,
until the war end.

In Jesus Christ's Name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment