Tuesday 24 February 2009

First Admonition!

I hereby pronounce and proclaim, curse to the day I was born into this earth, it is better for me not to be born into this earth, Curse onto me! Woe onto me!

Let me die earlier, so if that is the way to meet my God! If that is the way for me to seek His helps! Even my fellow Chinese came to curse and mock on me. Because for some money, they asked me, where is your God?

Curse onto me, my house and my family for the next 4 generations to come, Woe unto me, for the 10 generations to come, curse be onto me!

Hear what the Scripture says,

Malachi 2

Admonition for the Priests

1 "And now this admonition is for you, O priests. 2 If you do not listen, and if you do not set your heart to honor my name," says the LORD Almighty, "I will send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings. Yes, I have already cursed them, because you have not set your heart to honor me.

3 "Because of you I will rebuke your descendants ; I will spread on your faces the offal from your festival sacrifices, and you will be carried off with it. 4 And you will know that I have sent you this admonition so that my covenant with Levi may continue," says the LORD Almighty. 5 "My covenant was with him, a covenant of life and peace, and I gave them to him; this called for reverence and he revered me and stood in awe of my name. 6 True instruction was in his mouth and nothing false was found on his lips. He walked with me in peace and uprightness, and turned many from sin.

7 "For the lips of a priest ought to preserve knowledge, and from his mouth men should seek instruction—because he is the messenger of the LORD Almighty. 8 But you have turned from the way and by your teaching have caused many to stumble; you have violated the covenant with Levi," says the LORD Almighty. 9 "So I have caused you to be despised and humiliated before all the people, because you have not followed my ways but have shown partiality in matters of the law."

Paul wrote .....in 1 Corinthians 16:22......If anyone does not love the Lord—a curse be on him. Come, O Lord!

That is the reason....Curse onto me...woe onto me!

1 Corinthians 9:27, No, I beat my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.

Curse onto me this day, ..... I had disqualified myself to be a Christian on earth! Woe onto me this day whenever I live one more day on earth.

Can the theologians in FEBC bless us and qualify us ? No! Can the priests from BP churches come and bless and qualify us? No!

Furthermore, curse onto us the Chinese! Because we Chinese are so Greedy! We Chinese are so Proud and so arrogant!

Living in disunity for the last 5000 years! Even our Christian Chinese are so greedy, proud and arrogant! But we never admit that... Look at what we had done in Singapore BP, that small Newton circus!

Woe onto us the Chinese this day, no one, no one Chinese can take richness from this world, and be satisfied with it and escape hell, curse is the day the Chinese live on this earth because we continue to oppress and curse the poor and the sick! Curse and woe on to us!

No one on earth can bless us the Chinese! Accept the Lord Jesus Himself. The blessing is in Jesus Christ...

Acts 4:12, "And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."

Curse is the day when I was born into this earth! Do not complaint about the Bible anymore! We Chinese has No excuse!

Woe onto me, because I do not preach Christ! Woe onto me the poor Chinese, proud Chinese, arrogant Chinese....Money...Money...Money...has overrules Chinese, curse onto me!

May God have mercy on us the Chinese...

May God bless us...

No comments:

Post a Comment