Wednesday 25 February 2009

Good Morning, Singapura!

When I was still very young, two women were raped and killed by some unknown personal with machine gun at the hills in the early morning, they were on the way for rubber tapping. They were killed by armed personal. I remembered their coffins were put at 2 lorries and carry out from our village, and their family members cried aloud along the road in departing with the deceased. That day was my saddest day in my child hood, induced to us, the hate to those violence, and killings and unjust, but we have to grow and bear with.

Few years ago, a group of terrorists hijacked a army camp, and stolen some 200 over M16, bombs and other weapons, they took over a hill near my place, and they had a gun fight at the hill side with the police and army, two army and police personal were killed in that incident. They hidden on that hill for few days, at last they surrendered to the police.

During those few days hide out, one of the terrorist came to talk to me near the riverside, without my expectation, my friend and me were taking a rest there, there he came ..we had a long talk, about 2 hours. It was during that hours, I found out I am sitting with an unusual human on earth, a terrorist, interviewed me! With authority!

Terrorists are real, they are living with us! I am not scare of them until 911, they shown us how dangerous they are! We are living in a constant warfare, I do not asking for this warfare, but we are innocent, we have to live with it. They are very near to us!

To fight us the Chinese, there are Chinese terrorists, good looking guys, smart and highly educated, living ordinary life like a church goer, some are pagan, some of them doing business, they are unusual, you know, they had agenda hidden! Not simple! Under covered life, rich and poor. Some even behave like a mad guy, but under covered.

To fight back, you must become a terrorist like them! Think like a terrorists! But not to be taken over by the terrorism, because murdering is wrong, it is from the devil, Satan is the murderer and liar from the beginning.

But sad to tell you, there is another kind of terrorism, spiritual terrorism, in Christian circle, to destroy the Bible Presbyterian Church, the BP, the terrorist must become a BP, sneak into BP, and with BP, day in, day out, until he won the BP trust, and there he show us his way...I hope there is a U turn for Christian fundamentalists, but it seem no way, one way ticket to the blue...

Can't we put down our weapon like those terrorists? Like those who took over the hillside near my place, can't we make peace for a while? Aren't they brethren in Christ? Aren't BP have 7 roots, aren't they are strong rooted together as a tree, bearing good tree? Aren't there in bond in Christ body, with the blood shed for every one of them, aren't they are called together?

Why the old school and the new school cannot cohabit? Adopt one another in the Bible truth, give a way of surrender! A white flag for Christianity, is not a shame, for all good and unity, a white flag for christian brother, we want a white flag!

No comments:

Post a Comment