Sunday 22 February 2009

i AM EDUCATED!

1. One day I heard an Indian man spoke like this, "I will cut down your hands, tell you again, I am educated!"

2. Another day I heard an church elder rebuked a poor pastor, "If you do not work, please do not eat at all."

3. Another day I heard another Insurance Agent mocked a poor Christian like this, "If you do not earn money and provide for your family, you are worsen than an unbeliever.Haha..Haha..Haha..please buy A LIFE insurance...."

4. Another day, I heard another old man TEASING a young fisherman, "You are catching fish in an aquarium, haha, haha, haha, no wonder..."

5. Another day, I heard another man speaking, "Perfect Queen English is belongs to Catherine Davis. No one else, lets hear FROM her, SHE speaks in BBC again."

6. Another day, I heard another man speaks again, "ORIGINALLY BP churches IN SINGAPORE IS A PTE LTD COMPANY, now IT IS NO MORE A PTE LTD ...."

Question for the theologians and doctors:

Among these 6 persons, Who is really educated and who is really the educator? Tell us the answer, since you said you are educated! Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment