Monday 23 January 2017

Selfish ambition

The faculty members in FEBC have this "selfish ambition," in teaching Verbal Plenary Preservation.

Why this small false teaching become so big, and bigger, and bigger than God Himself, because of selfish ambition. 

2 Corinthians 12:20
For I am afraid that when I come I may not find you as I want you to be, and you may not find me as you want me to be. I fear that there may be discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, slander, gossip, arrogance and disorder.

Philippians 2:3
Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves,

James 3:14
But if you harbor bitter envy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not boast about it or deny the truth.

James 3:16
For where you have envy and selfish ambition, there you find disorder and every evil practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment