Monday 23 January 2017

Personal conviction, opinion and view

The false teachers and the heretics in Far Eastern Bible College in Singapore have a personal conviction, that the Greek and Hebrew text underlying the KJV, where KJV was translated from, is perfect without error! This is only a personal conviction, personal opinion or personal view. You should not force people to accept your personal conviction, opinion or view.
If my personal conviction or personal opinion or personal view, was not accepted by most people, than I will rather keep it to myself and my friends, in my blog!
1. I will not make church to split.
2. I will not force people to accept them!
3. I will not sue a church, if a church do not like my personal conviction, opinion or view.
But sad to say, these false teachers and heretics are terribly proud! Due to their personal conviction, personal opinion and personal view they split churches, sue a church, force theirs students and others to accept their heretical teachings. This is ridiculous!


The false teachers in Far Eastern Bible College are arousing or deserving ridicule : extremely silly or unreasonable! Understand this first! 

These false teachers and heretics are evil, in the sense they do not love others more than themselves. Selfish and sowing seed of hatred among Bible-Presbyterian Churches in South East Asia. May God have mercy on them!

Did I force you to read this blog? Did I split your churches with my blog?

Did I sue you because you when you disagree with my view in this blog?

Did I take any money from you? Did I call myself a theologian?

No!

Why I am writing this blog? To warn you, so that you may not follow those false teachers in Far Eastern Bible College? Why you cannot see this, for most of all, the fact is, Verbal Plenary Preservation is a personal view, a personal conviction, a personal opinion, and it is a lie!

Most of the Bible-Presbyterian Churches in South East Asia are rejecting Verbal Plenary Preservation!

Stop this nonsense "Verbal Plenary Preservation" first, before you judge me accordingly!


No comments:

Post a Comment