Monday 23 January 2017

Funnymentalist

Well one day, our friend Funnymentalist has really hit rock bottom. He thought he had his doctrine all straight, but alas, no go. He is sitting all alone looking confused and despondent, and that is how Paull finds him.

Paul: Young man, what is the trouble?

Funny: Well I have talked to people from Adam to Peter and they all disagree with me, and I have the sneaking suspicion that they are right, and that is the worst part.

Paul: Can I show you a couple of things, my friend?

Funny: OK.....say....why are you so nice to me, anyhow? 

Paul: Well, I'm Paul the Apostle to the Gentiles. I'm YOUR apostle, and I have your doctrine for you.

.................................................AFTER THAT.......

Funny wasn't funny anymore.....he became.....a...Bible Believing Christian.

Bible Believer then thanked Paul for helping him to rightly divide the Scriptures and went on his way rejoicing. (2 Tim. 2:15)

No comments:

Post a Comment