Thursday 18 June 2009

My most interested thing is

The charismatic and Pentecostal churches do not happy when they know some one like me critique them in the way the speak in tongue. They want bigger drums, better music, freedom of speech, shorter training in theological schools, bigger pay, richer and healthier, in these they become happier and happier, the churches become bigger and bigger, until they wanted to build more house churches!

The conservative churches are not happy when some one critique them in the way they handle different Bible and theological stand. They wanted more fluent speaker, with oratorical power, fiery sermon, solemn, serious, straight forward in rule and regulations, they wanted better Bible translations, they wanted the original Bible, they like to fight over on a few Bible verses, and continue to fight until no end, and they are happy in these inward fighting for the Bible, they said they are fighting for the truth, and you cannot do anything against the truth, and they wanted the truth, and they are happy in this life styles.

The Jehovah Witness are not happy when we are rejecting them in the way they talk about Jesus Christ, and believe in Him, perfect man and Perfect God. Christians see Jehovah Witness as a cult!
The Jehovah Witness has become our constant enemy until the end of the world, and they wanted the whole world to follow them, but they themselves do not want to follow Christ!

So, now a day, I heard some followers of Christ proudly announced, "The most interested thing I am going to talk is 'money'....money...money, you must ask God for more money. Without money we cannot survive, we need money to buy food."

And another follower of Christ proudly announced, "The most interested thing I am going to talk about is the Bible....the Bible, this Bible verse...the perfect Bible and VPP. Without the Bible there is no salvation!"

And another follower of Christ proudly announced, "The most interested thing I am going to talk about is the Gospel....the Gospel, the Gospel!" Let go and do something good for the Lord.

And another follower of Christ proudly announced, "The most interested thing I am going to talk about is the movie, social welfare, politics, I am in the world, the world in me, the world and me are one, and the world must believe in this one world religion, every morning I rang a bell to wake up a god, and I am that god, I am god, and I rang a bell to worship god, I burnt incense to a god, and I am that god whom I am worshipping. I am god to myself, I am worshipping myself. I feel good about being a god! You are not a god, if you do not worship yourself, make yourself a god today, ring the bell loudly in the morning!

Who am I to follow?

Romans 1:16-17 Paul wrote about his most interest thing is the Gospel.

I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last,just as it is written: "The righteous will live by faith."

So the churches and his followers are contradicting each other, they are fighting inwardly, but outwardly they are calling each other as brother and sisters, but they are cursing those disagreement, until they split.

Paul commanding them to esteem each other, in whatever differences, rich or poor, Jew or Gentile, they are united into one body of Christ.

Philippians 2:3 Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. 4 Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others.

At the end of the world, the follower of Christ, say this, "Money is the most interested thing!" Are you one of them? And some still fighting over a few missing letters, and so quarrelling over the mode of worships, the size of the keyboard and drums at the stage of the church...they eat, drink and be merry until Christ return!

No comments:

Post a Comment