Saturday 13 June 2009

A Bazooka for the VPP

Are you angry with a wine bottle. I tell you, I do not drink, I have no such extra money to drink, I found joy in Christ, I do not found it only in the bottle.

Are you angry with me, because I had prayed in tongue for the last 25 years openly and secretly? Why, I do not see the tongue is any big or serious threat to Christianity, nor Verbal Plenary Preservation, they some times creating confusions, I do not see every one must speak in tongue. Once I stopped my tongue speaking for nearly few years, because, once I was praying in tongue, I asked myself to utter, "Jesus is Lord." I failed that simple test, because too deep indulged in tongue speaking for hours, I found it is too hard for me to tune my lip and tongue to utter these 3 simple words, I am shocked in that failure in uttering Jesus is Lord, so I spend much times in seeking the truth of this tongue speaking. It is biblical or not?

I hope every modern tongue speaker check our salvation, check our life, check our belief and also our relationship with God. Tongue speaking is a temporal gift, it will end one day, please test your lip and tongue and heart, say "Jesus is Lord" in the middle of our tongue speaking! See weather we can say it or not! Test our spirit! That is why Paul said to the Corinthians : When we are praying with tongue my understanding has no gain! 1 Corinthians 14:14, "...my understanding is unfruitful." Paul admit that tongue is still capable in self edification. 1 Corinthians 14:4.

Are you angry with my manner of writing this blog. Why? Let I tell you one disciple of the so called Verbal Plenary Preservation theologians, he is an middle age Chinese man, having a Master of Divinity from Bob Jones University. You know what we called him, a taliban! Why we called him a taliban, let me illustrate this for you, I am a Chinese, I do not see color skin has any distinction among human on earth, when we are dead, we will go down into the ground! What colour are you? This is matter arising in the grave? No!

I tell you that taliban who has MDiv, reading KJV, with high degree from Bob Jones USA, he is the taliban in VPP Church! One day this chinese taliban came to talk to a young Burmese man, "You men who came from from the third world country, when you come to Singapore, you felt Singapore is a heaven to you and you thought you are entering heaven, Singapore is a heaven to you. Ha..." And so he looked down to the colored skin, looked down to the people comes from third world country. He tortured them! He swindled money from the church! He is our pharisee living in the mask of Verbal Plenary Preservation! He was making us to live like living in hell!

You ask me, do I angry with Verbal Plenary Preservation, no, I do not angry with the theologian who are teaching this VPP, I was angry in the past, in the begining of VPP, but I have more sadness than angry with them now because they are behaving like that taliban who tortured people from third world country! They tortured people who are reading CUV, NKJV, NIV, ESV.....They are to be destroyed with the invisible "Bazooka," the Words from the mouth of God!

The demoniac man was healed by the Lord, at the lake side, after the demons was cast out from the demoniac man, and the Bible said he was now understood, he came back to understanding! How can we do not ask God for understanding! Are we also processed with the a fanatic spirit like that taliban?

A bazooka is needed!

No comments:

Post a Comment