Friday 26 June 2009

I am not ashame of my Bible!

I am not ashamed of the little sunshine on my eyes!
I am not ashamed of the moon light over my head!
I am not ashamed of the sky over my roof!
I am not ashamed of the empty pocket in my pants!
I am not ashamed of Martin Luther and John Calvin!
I am not ashamed of my colour skin!
I am not ashamed of my faith in Christ!
I am not ashamed of myself!
Why? Because I have Christ!
Where can I find Christ?
I can find Christ in the Gospel!
Where can I find that Gospel?
I can find Gospel in the Bible!
The Bible will not break my hope, but the Bible will prick my heart to believe in Christ!

Acts 2:37 (King James Version)
Now when they heard this, they were pricked in their heart, and said unto Peter and to the rest of the apostles, Men and brethren, what shall we do?

Where is that Bible which I can find the Gospel?
I can find that Gospel in Bible like KJV, CUV, NIV, ESV and NKJV.

I am not ashamed of my KJV!
I am not ashamed of my CUV!

Romans 1:16-17 Paul mentioned the most interest thing to talk from a Bible is the Gospel.

I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last,just as it is written: "The righteous will live by faith."

The righteous will not ashamed of his CUV Bible!
I will not ashamed of my Chinese Union Version!
I will not lost my pride in my Bible!

No comments:

Post a Comment