Monday 31 August 2009

Many are called but a few are chosen!

The theologians persecuted the church like Saul!

Paul explained everything!

Galatians chapter 1

13 For you have heard of my previous way of life in Judaism, how intensely I persecuted the church of God and tried to destroy it.

14 I was advancing in Judaism beyond many Jews of my own age and was extremely zealous for the traditions of my fathers.

15 But when God, who set me apart from birth and called me by his grace, was pleased ...

But God called him by His grace, from birth!

Matthew explained everything!

Many are called into the church, but only a few are chosen!

Matthew 22:14
For many are called, but few are chosen.

Peter also explained everything!

A few of these chosen, they are peculiar,

1 Peter 2:9, But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light;

Theologians said they are the chosen ones, and then they continue to explained, in so many English Bibles, they the theologians had chosen KJV to be the only Bible in the English world, and then they explained, in so many Hebrew and Greek Bible, they had chosen a few to be the Perfect Bible.

They speak! Is the church listening to them? They explained, but did they explain everything, but they led, but who is following them? They taught, but is that the Gospel truth?

They persecuted the Chinese congregation, they wanted to destroy the Chinese churches!

I am trying to explain to them, but I failed!

No comments:

Post a Comment