Wednesday 12 August 2009

Bi polar

Even If I had to become Bi Polar for the sake of my own people who are reading CUV, I will rather go Bi Polar, and preach the gospel to them, and even if I write this blog until I become Bi_Polar in the end, I will continue to write, so that these theologians will come to make sense in their theology!

Remember this, day and nigh,t I am writing and writing to turn over verbal plenary preservation, so that the CUV readers and KJV will unite in Christ, in this even if you call me as a Bi Polar, I will happy to continue to write, until the theologians make good sense of their teachings! So that they come to say, that the Verbal Plenary Preservation is only a theory, and at that moment, and time, I will cease to write this blog!

I am not a polar bear!

No comments:

Post a Comment