Monday 23 January 2017

Angels

Angels visited my family. Two years ago, an angels came to my house, to my daughter, she saw the angel, she thought the angel was her mother, because she looked alike her mother, actually my wife was sitting down stair with me. My daughter acclaimed to my wife, she was in strange feeling. "Mother! You are sitting here, a few seconds ago, I saw you in front the mirror up stair. Who was that person!" I told my wife, "Maybe she was your angel!"

A few weeks ago, when I was hurt by some people deeply, in deep despairs, I was praying in the church sanctuary that night, in the dark, I saw another angel with white cloth came down from some where, hiding his face and upper body from me, I saw the lower part of his body with white cloth, hanging in mid air. He is listening to my prayer at night. A few second later, he was not there! Vanished into thin air!

Another week, at Friday evening, I opened my door, together with my wife, at that moment, I walked out from the door, I complaint to my wife, "Where is Jesus, this Jesus seem does not care, letting people came to hurt us like this. I am very up sad. He does not care for us!" After that I walked back and seated on my chair up stair, sitting there alone watching TV, my wife was back to her wash room, suddenly, in another room next to the wash room, where there was no one, a figure of a person, with fiery orange colour, stuck out his body from the room, looking at me, this time, the upper part of his body was seen, lower part of his body was hidden behind the door, with fiery flashing orange colour, and then he hidden back into the darkness. I thought it was my wife, immediately, I went to that room to look for my wife, but she was not there, she was at another room, rather in its wash room, I was surprised, the room was empty all the while, who was that, immediate I turned to another room, in the wash room in the next room, my wife was there coming out from the wash room, I asked her about her where about just a few seconds ago. She told me all the while she was in the wash room. The room where I saw the fiery orange flashing figure, was empty all the while, I acclaimed to myself, I was perfectly sure later, miraculously saw an angels. After that I understood better, that it was because of my complaint at the door about Jesus Christ, and He had sent an angel to me, in such weak stage of my murmuring, to testify to me, "He cares for me." This thrilled my souls until today, from that day on ward, I dare not to complaint about Jesus Christ any more. 

A day after this event, at Saturday after noon, another younger angel came, running across, my church, when we are holding the Sunday School, this time, I am very sure it a was small boy angel, running speedy, lightning speed across the church, I saw his short body! I made sure later, there was no one running out side of the class room during the Sunday School. it was another small angel, came to me. 

I told all these to my wife, tried to explained all these events days after days to her, until now, I write in my blog as a record of those events, angels are friendly aids from God!

No comments:

Post a Comment