Tuesday 12 May 2009

I pray for another turn over

Adonai, my God, my Helper, my Hope and my shield, my eternal judge and protector, I pray for another turn over.

Adonai, please turn over the parliament, turn over the persons who had done wickedness to the country, turn over them one by one, until the parliament be turned over. My God, heavenly Father please hear my pray for your people who are suffering and oppressed.

Let it be, if this is God's will, may God come and sent out thy light in the Parliament, strike the witches and destroy the witchcraft and the talismans, may God bless every parliament members with wisdom from above. May God sent into that corrupted hall a legion of heavenly armies and guarded them day and night with sword of fire, and the door and window will be shielded by the power of the Most High God, and let the racists and terrorists be punished publicly, may Your kingdom come.

May God bless the members, from going out and going in the parliament, I pray in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment