Tuesday 12 May 2009

Humbleness

To the theologians, if you say you are like Gandhi, no, I do not think so, I dare not to say I am like Gandhi, he is greater than me in term of his strong courage, his love for his country, his gentleness, God forbid me to compare myself to this great man!

And if the theologians are insisting to say they are like Gandhi, ask them a simple question, did Gandhi ever take up a knife, to point to any one for the sake of this nationalism, for the sake of his race, for the sake of the future, for the sake of independent, for the sake of religion, did he ever said he is going to shed some one's blood in pursuing his career and his ambition. Did he ever throw out a man from his house, did he? No, Gandhi never did those things...even an Indian snake charmer knew that! Did Gandhi preached anything like a terrorist? Never!

Did Gandhi ever take up a knife in his life to fight, to protect his country? But from him a great democratic country was born. We Christians must learn something from him! We better humbly say we are not worthy to compare ourselves to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment