Monday 22 December 2008

The Testing 6


One day a Chinese pastor chided a younger man, the pastor show his hatred to the young man, like God, who hates sins literally. This is my Christmas story!

There come one day in 2008, this pastor and the young man went to a place, and the pastor show him a night club, and he asked the young man to walk straight to the night club! The young man was very sad when he was asked to go there, because he was been to those places before, he was ashamed of himself. But he was embarrassed by the pastor.

The Christian pastor means God will not love any one who went to night club before, heaven is no place for ex-club goer! Only for the ex-church goer! This is another testing for the young man! The pastor is saying, "Young foxes, look, these are your tails...shame, shame, shame, these are your true colors!"

There came another time, just after the worship service, this same Chinese pastor, called the young man again, the young man look to him with hope and happiness, lo, the Chinese pastor slapped his own cheek few times, and spit in his own hands! To show the young man, how bad he is. Even calling his name is a curse to his mouth. The pastor means God will not called a man who was so bad and evil to serve Him, to him God is only call, those who had been living in holiness and perfection. No place for sinful man like us to serve the Lord. This is a testing to young men like us! There is no second chance, remember this! Woe to the young men who sin like us, Jesus said, sin no more! "There is no second chance for us! "

Young men, there is no fun to go to heaven in quarrel with pastors! Pastors are like God, they speak for God, they are God's mouth piece! That pastor is saying, young men, go your own way, follow your own sinful nature, follow your instinct, sin some more, run away from God, young man go your own way, there is no hope, no love, no faith in believing in Christ, wasting your time in trusting God, see what you had done, "I knew what you had done last summer! No second chance! No second chance! God hate you!"

For many well known pastors, those who believe that the Bible is perfect, the Bible is inerrant and infallible, but sad to say many of them believe "God is dead!" and they proclaimed, "Long live fundamentalist like us!" I sees them, remember them, they walk to the pulpit with full energy and glory of a pastor, preached touchy sermon, and breaking the bread and drink the wine in the holy communion. A church next to heaven.

These pastors said to the young men at another time behind the pulpit, "Be merry with your sins, until God called you like Jonah. There is no fun like Jonah to stay in the ship, jump, jump, jump from the ship into the sea. And let the whale came to take you! " This is what the Chinese pastors are preaching to the young man! They had gone to China, they had gone to the end of the world to preach, "God is love." But at another time, they told the young man, "Go to hell, I curse you forever, there is no second change for you! There is no hope for you, there is no love for you, there is no faith for you, young sinner, go away!"

One night, this young man, speak in his heart, "God, I hope You may forgive me, I hope You will not slap Your cheek when you call my name like that pastor, I know I am bad. God, please love me again, please do not spit in your hand when You call my name like that pastor, I know I am not Your loved one, I know I will run away from You like Jonah, until I know God is living, and knowing God is willing to love me again, I know I can do worst than that club going, I know I will run away from God, I know I will jump from the ship one day. I knew one day I may not serve the Lord any longer! I will go my own way this time. Give me a break this time, I want to take a rest!"

To all the young man, listen, "do not follow any pastor who is evil and wicked, you will become a bad pastor, go and find and follow a good pastor, if you are following good pastor, you will become a good pastor." And do find Jesus Christ, He is the best pastor. Young man do not blame any one when we sin! Ask Jesus, the Christ, did Jesus' hands really being nailed for us? Jesus, did Your cheek being slapped for us? We cannot blame any one this Christmas! Ask Jesus this Christmas, did Jesus' face being spit for us? Should we trust in You? Should we give our life for Jesus? Did You called us? Should I run away again? Let God deal with us, if there is no way in Jesus, we will died in our sins! But God, if You are living, please do not turn away Your face from us, how long we have to wait, before You answer us?

In this Christmas! Do we find love in God? Is there is a God who love us? Is there a caring pastor like Jesus? What does Christmas means to me this year?

God really love a sinner like me? Really call a sinner like me? Really care for a sinner like me?

No comments:

Post a Comment