Tuesday 16 December 2008

Confession


Dear God, Thou are there, when I called thee, and I had sinned against thee, I had disqualified to be thy child and not able to serve Thee anymore, please bring me closer to Thee.

God, if Thou are listenning to my confession, give me new life from Jesus Christ. Bless me this moment, when I seek, please let me find Thee, when I down and near to death, guard me to read the Bible, bless me so that I can become Thy child and servant.

Dear God heavenly Father, please bring the theologians and the pastors together so that the old pastor may sleep in peace. Let all the young and old rejoice to see death of Thy saints.

Dear Lord, God the Saviour, save me from my sins and guilts, without Thy salvation, in death and sorrow I laid down and perish. Protect me from evil and harm because I am dead and hopeless, and because all power belong to Thee.

As my self examination, finding myself in want, in sorrow, in loneliness, in darkness, in hopeless, in failures, in poverty, in weakness, in sickness, in depressions, in oppressions, in persections, I failed and fellen asleep.

My Lord, if Thou are my Lord and my God, please help me, in doubts, in sins, in sadness, in faults, in mistakes, in wrongdoings, in hypocrycy, in lost, in separations, in wickedness, in sorry, in self pitiness.

My God, in doubts, cannot transform myself, had fellen into this traps and pit hole, and cannot arise anymore, please hear my prayer in sorrow. Bless me with your promise, Rejoice in Thee always, bless and forgive me. In Jesus Name. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment