Tuesday 23 September 2008

I am living next door with a terroirst.

I am living with a terrorist !

The terrorist used my elctricity, by drilling hole into my wall, use my wire, and use my electricity to run a machine, I saw, water running out from the drainage day and night from his house. And sound of machine can be heard and heat can be felt upstair...I am afraid he is running a water cooled, nuclear reacktor...or a x-ray machine, there....or making illegal drug...or poison...

Today I switch off the main switch up stair, the meter slow down tremoudously. In fact nothing was running up there, no fan, no things, but the meter run like clazy. Someone used our electricity without my knowledge for the the past few years and I paid the bills.

May God save these terrorists ! May God forgive them....they thought they are clever in wickedness...

No comments:

Post a Comment