Monday 4 August 2008

I like most NIV and CUV, KJV is good also

What I believe in the Bible. The Bible is the word of God, in any languages, there is no mistake in the original text, but there is a human errors in translation, but the message is intact, the original meaning is intact, and the truth is in the Bible.

KJV, CUV is good Bible, but NIV easier to understand.

I will any Bible on my desk, no matter what version.

Tired of explaining with this haft hearted and hard headed theologian, because they are holier than me.

I am not a holier than you person, but I will live holier every day.

May God lead me.

Thank God, I had change my blog address, because the theologians are attacking me these weeks.

Thanks for reading.

Please focus on India and Indians in your world map.
Pray for them..

No comments:

Post a Comment