Monday 4 August 2008

Go....1 theologian 1 Bible College...

A man can be 5 feet 7 inches tall, but his faith is short like a 5 year olds boy, we will not be long in this blog space, will try to share with you the struggle of this VPP in the inner life, when this blog is stop, it means I am flying away, I am fading away now, like flying freely, hopefully become stronger innerly.

We are commanded to "go," ... go out to reach out to the unsaved... Matthew 28:19, to go out into the croud of people and lived with them like Jesus Christ, and tell them about the good news, they need the Gospel, but why the theologians are sitting and thinking about VPP, do you think they can save the Bible, you forgot God had preserved His Word in all the 5000 mss for 2000 years, (5 loaves 2 fishes), the theologians forgot to put down the 99 and go out and find that 1 lost, what, the lost TR, the lost MSS, the LOST defined Bible Version? No, No, No, not for the lost TR, but 1 sheeps, do you think that God is dead, and He can not preserve his Word ? And you have a little faith that the message will be lost, no, there are 7000 never bow down to the Baal when Elijah lived. You must be faithlly proclaiming and teaching the truth, and not to add anything like this VPP. The Gospel message is not lost, the Gospel is in your mouth, nearer to your heart.

You know words in this blog are so sharp and cruel becuase I had been called like that before, I had been called the pig, about those carnal words... i will try to behave and improve them, there is reason to love the natives, because God loved them, a man may had a natives friend and they can laughed and talked together, but it is a heart pain to see chinese Christian and Chinese Christian are figthing and figthing never end for a few English lost words, than I must say it is because of there is small small mote in others eyes, and we compared to those big big beams in our eyes.

The theologians want how many Bible college ? I tell you the truth, 1 theologian 1 Bible College, 2 theologian 2 Bible Colleges, 2 tigers cannot lived in the same mountains, they will fight, so you see some theologians are running the Bible College like a political party, how many good theologians left them, I wanted to say this to them but I am not holy than them, I am ashame of myself too, I am not good enough, so that I wrote in the Blog. They will not see me, because I am a sinner. They rather read the Bible with their cohort.

They knew who am I, yes, you know, but I hope we can sit together and eat one day. But I dare not to eat with you the theologian. But now, forgive me please, this is my perfect plea to you, and May God forgive me this wicked man, a carnal, a weak man and spiritually impotent. See how bad I am saying and writting nasty words in the blog.

But here is good intention, to say go, and find that lost sheep, not that lost word again, please....

Go out, seek the lost, take them as a friend....take them by your hands..do not just sit in the Bible college, untouchable...?

No comments:

Post a Comment