Monday 23 January 2017

The Bird story II


Another day, a pair of sparrows flew into my house, they cried, "cheat, cheat, cheat...!" I caught them, wanting to keep them as pet. But sad to say, they did not drink and eat for some time in the cage, so they became very weak, even to fly in the cage anymore. One of the bird, I took out, and I let it slip away from my hands, it flies away slowly into the wood, another one is stronger, so I kept it longer in the cage.

After a day, the bird laid under the cage floor, dying, so I took it out from the cage, and I looked at it, seeing it will be dead soon, too late to let it fly away, I gave it to my cat as a snack, and with last cry in the mouth of my cat, the cat like to eat bird like sparrow, the bird cried at even its last breath, "cheat!" and then laid motionless in the cat's mouth! I feel bad about this! This kind of bird does not cries, "T...Ti...Ti" but they just cries like this, "Cheat!...Cheat!"

These birds sounds very familiar with those theologians, "Cheat, cheat and cheat!" This is what they can do onto us! They do not like brotherhood, but they like to cheat!

I feel bad after few days, it's partner, that bird I let go, came to look for the bird in my house. It still does not know its partner has became cat's snack!

The theologians who are cheating us, we as brother in Christ, may take them and make them as cat's snack cruelly! Because they do not care for us in the first place, but they rather cheated some us even the weak one, they had harmed and hurt the little one belonged to Christ!

When Christ return, will He come like a eagle looking for food? I do not know, but He is coming for His faithful one! May God bless those sparrow with much more food, and may God bless us much more with ESV study Bible! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment