Monday 23 January 2017

Keywords: Childlike and Childish


We have childlike faith in KJV and CUV, this is good, we are called to be born again, Mark 10:15, "I tell you the truth, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it." And then we are called to live in the kingdom of God like a child! Generously we can accept one another childlike trust in God!

How many Bible translations does God has? A lot more, more than a dozen! Does God like CUV and KJV? Yes, He does! Even when God created man, He said it is very Good! God given tribes and boundaries to every one, and He loves them! Israel has 12 tribes too, and even the world is made with many oceans!

I am humorous and funny. Why? Because I like to joke! But there are times to be serious!

Suppose I have ten children under a roof, how many pair of shoes we have? I asked the VPP theologians, they said only one! Only one, the perfect one for us! But I told them again and again, we have more than 12 pairs of shoes naturally!

They get angry when they provoked by my illustration, in saying I took lightly "one perfect Bible" to compare to "a pair of shoes!" I wanted them to think correctly, how can we have only one perfect translation in whole world with different tribes and languages?

Until they get mad with me and pull my head, and grabbed my hair, and make my head bold with a hair cut, because they say in the Bible we are to be bold, they misqouted some Bible verses to support their views, "Luke 11:8, I tell you, though he will not get up and give him the bread because he is his friend, yet because of the man's boldness he will get up and give him as much as he needs. And Acts 4:29, Now, Lord, consider their threats and enable your servants to speak your word with great boldness." The theologians said there are words like, "boldness," so we are to have bold head!

The theologians said VPP is what they teach, the word "perfect" is used onto the Bible, this is what VPP all about, so we are to make our Bible, as perfect as the original copy, we are to reproduce the authenticated Bible! The authorised KJV is not good enough, we must have this authenticated Greek and Hebrew Bible! Then they provoked some followers to take oaths on this VPP!

I see these theologians are childish, they do not have child like trust like us!

No comments:

Post a Comment