Monday 23 January 2017

Droppings


When I was young, I used to take a ride on cow cart belonged to my neighbour, he was a Sikh, we went together happily, on the way to my school. It was such a fun to take a ride on those cow carts. Slow riding and specially on a windy day, fantastic! That is one of the flash back, what my childhood was!


But these cows always drop their shits on the ways to some where! Those are smelly and watery shits, some times grey and some times green! Splashing on the road! False teachings are like these droppings, they are hot in the beginning, but later cool off, no one need them, accept for some insects feeding on these dropping over nights!



I see, we are taking a ride, on the way to heaven, with some false teachers, who are making a lot droppings here and there in the Christian circle. Verbal Plenary Preservation is one of them. I am not living in 16th Century Reformation, nor in 6th Century Europe, but I am living with the fact, we are in the end time!



We are called to fight for the truth, but the truth has been sold out in the high court, like a droppings, by some scholars, some false theologians, some false bible teachers, they put churches in jeopardise in the high court, they had put some of us into the high court, and they had sacrificed that precious unity in Christ for a piece of paper, an agreement from the 1970th.



Unity does not come to us easily! Words of God did not come to us by night. It is for this reason, to push me to write this blog to rebuke them. Who know what will happened to us! But the droppings will gone after some raining days! Soon, we will forget all about them, a few years later. 



Cow carts are a luxury for my school days, because I was walking alone for many years to school, for a distance of miles, day in day out, no matter what was the weather, rains or sunshine, I had to continue my schooling by walking any way. 



My dear friends, please take this VPP, and like some other false teachings, as cow droppings on the way to heaven! We cannot stop cows from dropping shit, even when they are working! There is no law to prevent the cow from dropping shits in our country! 



At the end we must reach where we wanted to go, heaven, with toils and trembling! Forget about those shits!

No comments:

Post a Comment