Saturday 25 October 2008

Yes Man ?


One day, a friend, Mahax, a Christian brother, talked about "Christian leadership" in my town, he told me, one day, Ah Thir, the church leader whom we both knew had problem in his church, and he had left the church, I asked Mahax why?

Because Ah Thir had a fight and boxing with a brother in Christ, infront of the whole church members, on Sunday Worship, the chairman of the service, told the congregation, that Ah Thir had an affair with a sister in the congregation, Ah Thir was so angry, he went up the stage, and there at the pulpit, they had the fight of the year. What a fight, what an unity!

I am very afraid, after I heard the story. I may not be killed by the terrorist on the street, but by a hearer of the "Word of God!" in own bossom! Killed by our own brother in Christ? Who else wanted to be a "YES man" or to be a "hearer of the Word"

God wanted us to be doer of His Word.

No comments:

Post a Comment